Candidates preparing for the IITJEE exam must be aware of all the syllabus listed below which are handpicked and covered by the experienced and esteemed professors of IITJEEMaster. This is also the recommended syllabus in Inorganic chemistry for other competitive engineering entrance exams as well. The JEE Main syllabus for Chemistry offers the area insightful reprieve up of units, sections, and themes. This video contains 36 hours of high definition quality.
The video covers the following topics
- Hydrogen and its important compounds
- S Block elements except for hydrogen.
- P block elements (according to IITJEE syllabus)
- Qualitative analysis
- Transition elements
- Coordination chemistry
Briefing about the content in the video the major contents are
- Isolation/preparation and Properties of Non-metals (Silicon, Oxygen, Boron, Nitrogen, Sulphur, Phosphorus, etc.)
- Properties and preparation of compounds (Oxides, carbonates, hydroxides, peroxides, chlorides, bicarbonates, and sulfates. Boric acid, Diborane, Borane. Aluminium chloride, Alumina, silicon carbide, silicates, silicones. Hydrogen peroxide, ozone, Oxyacids. Sodium thiosulphate and Sulphuric acid. Xenon fluorides, Halogens, Bleaching powder.
- Transition Elements: Definition, Oxidation States, Characteristics, calculation of spin magnetic moment, nomenclature of mononuclear compounds, Coordination compounds, ionization isomerisms and cis-trans.
- Extractive metallurgy: Chemical principles, self-reduction method, Carbon reduction method, electrolytic reaction method, cyanide preparation.
This video covers all the basic concepts as well as elaborates all the topics with detailed examples and numerical essential for JEE and other competitive exams. The iit jee inorganic chemistry video lectures is valid for two years. It is only one PC for one person only.